Private Salsa Classes
Benefits of private lessons
- Design a schedule that works for you, depending on the instructor’s availability
- Learn at your own pace in a private environment
- Come alone, bring a partner, or even a few friends that want to work on the same thing
- Lessons can be tailored to what you need – learn a specific skill, resolve problem areas, work toward long-term goals, or learn a choreography
- Learn from a male or female instructor or both
- Book studio space in a convenient location, at a price that meets your budget
- Purchase bundled lesson packages for discounted prices
- Pay cash in person at each lesson or use a credit card in advance online (studio fees must be paid according to the individual studio’s policies)
Semi-private lessons: The pricing per hour is the same for 1 or 2 students. For each additional student, there is a $20/hour charge.
Lesson packages: If you are interested in multiple lessons, we offer a 10% discount for a package of 5 lessons and a 15% discount for a package of 10 lessons. Scheduling should be arranged with your
instructor, but in general, we will ask you to complete a 5-lesson package within 3 months and a 10-lesson package within 6 months.
Single lesson – $100/hour plus studio fee
Five lessons – $450 total (10% discount) plus studio fees
Ten lessons – $850 total (15% discount) plus studio fees
Single lesson – $150/hour plus studio fee
Five lessons – $675 total (10% discount) plus studio fees
Ten lessons – $1275 total (15% discount) plus studio fees
Studio space: Students are responsible for booking studio space in advance. Please discuss the location and setting with your instructor. Space is generally not available at the Peridance Capezio Center due to other classes throughout the week. Many of our students book space with the following studios (prices vary by location, size of the studio, and time of day). Please contact the studio individually to inquire about pricing and availability. If you have any favorite studios that we haven’t mentioned here, email us about it!
We realize that all this information might be confusing. So, just send us an email if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) or talk to one of us after a group class at Peridance!