Student Performance Class
Fridays, 7:00P – 8:30P
Level: Adv Beg – Advanced (Levels 3-5)
No partner required
Peridance Capezio Center
126 East 13th Street, bet. 3rd and 4th Ave
New York, NY 10003 | Map it
BAILA Society and The Peridance Capezio Center proudly present the latest installment of its performance class series – PC17! This 10-class series will begin on Friday, Sep 16th and continue through Friday, Nov 18th.
Led by Gabriela Quiles and Andre Irving, this 10 week program will include:
- dance and movement training
- learn a dedicated choreography
- spinning, shines, styling, performance technique
- strength and stretch exercises
- musicality, history and culture lessons
- practice and hang out with your group members
- black box theater performance at Peridance Capezio Center
- broadway lighting and sound engineers
Official registrations starts now!
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged, as the class will fill quickly! If you plan on signing up on April 15th (which we don’t recommend because there may be no spots left) you should plan on arriving at the studio at least 30 minutes early to handle payment.
- Registration is $240 in advance or $260 in person on the first day of class.
- Registration fee must be paid in full before the workshop begins.
- Participants will not be allowed to pay in installments.
- Please note, Peridance class cards may NOT be used towards the performance cycle.
If you have any questions, please email Baila Society at firstname.lastname@example.org